Sunday, April 25, 2010

Braids Braids Braids






So braids are obviously everywhere for spring. We saw them on the runways, saw models wearing them around town, saw them in magazines and probably even on your moms facebook. But honestly, havent they been done already? like a gazillion times? Remember the Lauren Conrad braid (that Sienna Miller actually started first) which every single girl that watched the Hills copied?

I think its time for someone to come up with something a little more creative to do with our hair...obviously that someone isn't going to be me, and since (I admit) braids actually do look good, I guess I can handle it till the trend dies down.


via: facehunter, ??, dirtylittlestylewhore tumblr, ashleysaidthat tumblr, James Macari Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment