Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sleep Over

So, Sunday night Cola and I went to a slumber party at Ourspace thrown by Mark Hunter and the Studio Gallery Crew. Everyone got dressed up in their best "sleep over" outfits too..
Played some twister and felt like I was in grade 7 again.

Shenae Grimes made an appearance. She had the sickest studded leather jacket on. Who knew she was so tiny in person..
Mark matched his BFF and wore his hair in a bun and a robe...this man is very proud of his chest hair.

Theres were pinatas...of course!! Can everyone please look at the guy in the background on the left...the look he's giving Cola is the greatest-he wishes he had a bra over his eyes.

Shenae and the crew from Canada's own Hill's inspired show, JacLife. I was really digging the blue lips, but Cola thinks they are too hypothermia-ish.

Cola and I, pic was taken from Cobra's site.



Got really classy, and took off my heels on our walk home.
Night time in TO is the best.


Most photos taken by Cola and I, some taken from cobra's site

1 comment: